dimanche 27 janvier 2013

Hi everyone :)

I'm Julien, I'm french and I don't know if  I'm the best one to talk about life in Montpellier because I'm actually living in Nîmes (which is a close city located at around 60km from Mtp). So, I'm only here for studies (and parties of course) but what I can say is that Mtp is a really cool place to study and meet lots of people coming from all over the world, it's  really  a dynamic and attractive city, from my point of view there are so many young people living there compared to Nîmes. And that's a good thing ! it makes it even more active and alive ! Maybe, the only negative point would be the incredible number of people taking the tram during peak hours (especially in the morning) BUT, I disregard that because the city worth it !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire