samedi 26 janvier 2013

Life more amazing than imagination

Hey guys :)

Well, I was constantly asked about the reason why I chose to come to Montpellier as an exchange student while I can certainly go to Paris. The reason I gave them at the very beginning was: weather. The mediterian weather guaruntees the sun, and for me, who come from Taiwan, where it always rain in the winter, sunshine is so attracting.
And now, after around 5 months here in Montpellier, I didn't regret my choice. The weather is good, but moreover, the people here are wonderful :) Being a city full of students, we get the chance to meet people from all over the Europe and even the world. Besides, with so many activities going on here, you can hardly get bored!
Montpellier is a young city full of energy and liveliness, and that is my favorite part of Montpellier, because after 5 months here, I'm still amazed by the city :D

Yachoun CHANG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire