samedi 26 janvier 2013

Montpellier by Thomas

Dear readers,

It's Thomas from Mauritius, before being student in Montpellier, I was at Toulouse, and I didn't expect such a radical change.

Montpellier 's weather is unique, everyday while watching weather forecast, I can notice the mediterranean part of France is regularly enjoying the sunshine even if the rest of the territory is cloud,wet,snow covered and it's the same for temperatures, always among the highest in France.

The town with the unmistakable colourful tramways doesn't push you into a stressful lifestyle like those with the metro. Even if French are stressed people, here they take the time to live and this is what I appreciate the most.

Moreover, the ocean is only 15 minutes far from city center but I cannot have a swim in it with these low temperatures. Anyway knowing that the sea is so close to my place comforts me.

I hope you'll appreciate life here as I do

Thomas.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire