dimanche 3 février 2013


           Hi Everyone
                               I am Bijoya from India and staying in Montpellier for last five months.This is the first time I am staying outside my country, that's why I was a little bit nervous regarding the new foreign country.Here in Montpellier I got a homely feeling.It is really beautiful and very much organised city.

                        Moreover the weather is really enjoyable.May be for this sunny weather the city is full of life and enjoyment.Before the winter I  was afraid of snow,low temperature and leafless trees and solitary  life  which I have hard from the friends living in different cities in France.But I experienced a different winter with a festive mood and looking  forward to experience the Mediterranean in summer.

                           One of most attracting factor  of Montpellier is that there are people from many foreign countries and gives opportunity to meet people with various cultures from different part of the world. I think you all will enjoy life in Montpellier .
46342_450518268334460_807905330_n.jpg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire