dimanche 3 février 2013

Living in France and studying in english! Why not?

Hi, everyone!

     I don't know french at all, that's why I'm really happy for the opportunity to study in english. I have always loved france, but the language barrier was too big to come here for the studies! So hopefully, now I will improve my english skills and meanwhile learn some basic french just for simple communication! Cause as we know - french are not the best english speakers, so I think I have to adapt by learning some french! And I really want to learn some! 
    I love to study in english! I can really sense that my english skills are improving every day, and that's a good thing! I think that the English language is so vitally important because it is spoken in so many parts of the world. And even if one could survive without english, with nowadays globalised nature of the world and commerce, knowledge of English is quite essential! 
Knowing as many foreign languages as human can learn in a lifetime, could open you more professional doors! 


Have a great Sunday evening! :)Agnete


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire