dimanche 3 février 2013

Student Life in Montpellier!

Hi Everyone! My name is Jack and I'm from Ireland. I have been here for one semester already and I love live here in Montpellier! The nightlife is unreal and everyone is so friendly in our course. In the last few days, me and two other irish students, Michael and Adam, have moved into a new apartment in the centre of town, a minute walk from Comedie. So no more walking home for 40 minutes at 5am, even though some trips were quite funny. Michael wants you all to know that he didn't receive the invitation to this blog but is really looking forward to his first post as he is quite the aspiring blogger. Ok I gotta go because I'm pretty tired only got out of bed at 2pm. See ye all tomorrow folks. Bisous xoxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire