dimanche 3 février 2013

Studying in Montpellier

Hello everyone.
For me it's actually quite normal to study in English since all my classes in Berlin are in English as well. It also gave me the feeling of security when I first started University, because my English is definetly better than my French.

1 commentaire:

  1. This is the same for me! Back in Germany my courses were given in English as well. In the beginning I had some difficulties and it took much more time to revise before exams. But it didn't took long to get used to it and to internalise the terms. Actually I perceive the English terms for the economy much more appropriate and easier to understand than the German translations.
    Therefore I just had to get used to the different pronounciation here in France.
    With the start of the second semester I took up the challenge of attending mainly french courses. Like usal the listening part is fine so I don't have too big troubles at the moment. But this will change for sure by not later than the ecxam period, when I finally have to reproduce the things I've learned in my own words. For sure I'll manage somehow but unfortunately there are still the correctors who have to stand my written text. I already feel sorry for them^^

    RépondreSupprimer