dimanche 3 février 2013

Life in Montpellier


Hello everyone !
I’m Paulina, I’m from Poland.

When I came to Montpellier I was really surprised! There are so many people from all over the world living here. I knew that Montpellier is a city full of foreign students, but I didn't expect it to be such a multicultural city J

I could go to another country or city in France, but I am here why ? The reasons I gave to my parents, friends, university at the very beginning were of course weather and language !

I’ve been living in Montpellier since September 2012. What can I say ? The longer you stay here the more you will like it ! My life in Poland was a little bit different. Here everything seems to be such a leisurely and people seem to be stress-free. The south of France is way better than the north J I can’t say anything more, I love the sea, that’s why in Poland I live in the north coast. But the weather in Montpellier is awesome…and I think that most of you appreciate it like I do !
What gave me the bad, unpleasant feeling...homeless people living in the streets...I was really surprised, because they are not invisible of course, but in Poland you can meet them from time to time, not all the time, whenever and wherever you go. They always ask for money. 

Back to the pleasant things : Moreover, those beautiful, small streets, buildings with amazing architecture J and students life in Montpellier is very nice. The trams are so gorgeous ! I’m really happy that I am already here, I should have done it earlier, but I realized that I could never meet you guys, so I’m glad that I am here, right now ! In October I’ve had an accident and I have a souvenir of a lifetime from Montpellier, scar J so I will remember this adventure to the end of my life.

Enjoy the second semester, have fun and study hard J

Paulina



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire