mercredi 13 février 2013

My first entry...atttt last :)


Hey Guys,
I've finally become a part of this blog I've been hearing so much about. Excited is not the word :) So this week's been pretty basic really. We've had business game courses which means college from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. monday to wednesday. Sounds bad, but actually it's been pretty fun, and our team is winning in market share as we speak. Yup outta me rob jack and adam ;)
Also, BIG PLANS for this weekend : I'm part of the Montpellier Firesharks Australian football team, and we're travelling to Marseille for friday and saturday to play in the South of France Championship, against teams like Toulouse, Marseille and Nice. Cant wait for that.

As some of you know, last week myself and the other two irish guys moved into our new apartment last week. Its a big change from the cité universitaire we were in before (mainly because we have an oven and actual hobs that work). Living in town is a great change too and at the moment we're loving it and we'll be having a 'cremaillure' soon too so we'll let all you guys know about it!!
Hope everything's good with y'all wish me luck on the weekend ;)

1 commentaire:

  1. You're playing Aussie Football ? I knew Irish accent and Aussie accent were quite close !

    RépondreSupprimer