mercredi 13 février 2013

Welcome new students!

First of all, I find it quite hard to say whats good advive you can give new students comming to Montpellier, because everybody has to make their own experiences and different people have different opinions. But I personally tryed to travel as much as possible when I came here. Montpellier is beautiful, but there are so many nice places in the south of France. So whenever you find the time - discover more!
Here in Montpellier I am living in a nice appartement in the city centre, I found via CouchSurfing. As I prefer to live in the centre, where you can easily get somewhere else. I also met quite a lot of people thanks to the website CouchSurfing, but also on our erasmus facebook page you´ll always find people to hang out with and to do something nice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire