mercredi 13 février 2013

Montperfect!

Finally getting to do my 1st blog!! So I'm Adam and I am here on Erasmus with 2 other Irish guys, Jack and Michael. We've been here since September and are nicely settled in and enjoying life in this amazing city! Last semester we lived in the Cite U Voie Domitienne but this semester we've moved out and live in a really nice apartment with a great location just beside La Comedie. Everyone will have to come to our house warming party :) The past few weeks have been spent moving in and getting set up as Michael said in his last post which was quite eventful! We're nice and settled now and are loving living in town.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend as I'm heading to Barcelona for a few days. I have been there twice before and am really looking forward to going back and exploring the beautiful city some more! should be a great few days :)

It has been really good getting back into college the last few weeks. Its been great to meet new people and to see some of the 'old faces' from last semester. I can already tell that there will be a real good bond in the Erasmus group this semester and I'm sure there will be a few 'soirees'!! For any new students this semester I would definitely advise going to any aperos, soirees etc and meet as many new people as possible! Make as many friends as you can and get involved with loads of different activities cause last semester went so fast and you have to enjoy it while it lasts!! Also the Asso Erasmus Group organised some really great trips last semester so try and get on any of their trips this semester if you can.

I have to go now but I look forward to reading everyone else's blogs and seeing you guys in college!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire