dimanche 3 février 2013

Hi everyone!

I´m Petra and I come from Croatia. I arrived here 5 months ago and so far I love it! The city is very charming and full of young people every night ( or at least until the last tram). Despite all the rumours about   French people they are actually  really friendly and nice, especially professors at the university, which was a big shock to me (positive of course).

My student life here is not so different as one that I have in Croatia. I think it´s pretty much the same in every country- classes, parties and studying. But the thing that makes it different are the people! Amazing people from all over the world sitting next to you in a classroom. They are sharing their experiances , language and culture with you , and every day is an opportunity to learn something new and different.

Another thing i love about Montpellier is the weather. A lot of sunny and warm days which gives us opportunity to do sports outside, picnics or just sitting on Comedie drinking coffee and enjoying :)

So far i haven´t found any negative things about student life in Montpellier but only thing i can´t get used to is kissing people when you meet them on the street, but i still have 4 more months here so i hope i will fix that too :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire