dimanche 3 février 2013

Hi everyone! I'm Robert from Croatia. I arrived in Montpellier in september, which was my third time visiting  France. As a non-french speaker, I study in english. I really love travelling, but for me this is the first time living abroad and I really enjoy it. It's all up to me, and i have to act responsible. But still, I can organize everything in the way that I like, and I have to think about only two things which am I obliged to attend: courses and parties. We have party schedule from monday to sunday thanks to a lot of clubs, bars, pubs and discotheques. But we love living on the edge, so sometimes we just ignore our schedule and we organize house party, or we go in cinema or ice-skating. Today is one normal sunday for me, because i planned to clean my room and do laundry, and i didn't do it. Again. I sprained my ankle by playing basketball 3 days ago so I can use that as an excuse, better than just being lazy. Tonight we're going to the cinema to see "The Parade". It's a movie with serbian director and ex-yugoslavian actors. Some of them are from Croatia. Broadcasting almost croatian movie in cinema in Montpellier wasn't so big shock for me because my croatian friend have already seen it in cinema in Paris. 
Bonne journee
P.S. I finally became a blogger. Elise, thank you for making it possible.


2 commentaires: