samedi 9 mars 2013

advice.

Hi,
Actually there are not many things I could advise because I still discover many new things every day, but I can think of some. For example:

  • take some WARM clothes if you are coming to Montpellier in January. For me the weather back then were a bad surprise. I missed my UGGs and big,feather coat.
  • if you want to live in separate apartment, start to search for it in time! 3days before I had to leave, I had no place to live! But I was lucky to found amazing studio in last moment.
  • start to learn french at your home country if you don't know it. People here mostly will speak with you in french. 
  • and the last but not least - i advice to SMILE!(: because actually, if you catch an eye contact with a french stranger - he/she always smiles and you have to smile back. It sometimes makes my day!(:
Have a great weekend everyone!
agnete

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire