dimanche 24 mars 2013

Hi everyone
                    As I came from India and it is far away from Europe I had very little idea about any European country and culture.I had some knowledge about France only from what I have hard from the friends living in France .In some English poetry and novel the reference of France and specially of South France has been appeared again and again.France means wine, perfume,  and lot of artist to me and to most of the Indians.After coming here I experienced France in different way.If someone asks me I will tell that where I live it is full of international people and most of them are students.People here are unwilling to speak English rather they love others to speak in their language.Generally people here are friendly and helpful.They become glad if a foreigners tell that they  love french cheese and wine.These are all what I have observed about Montpellier.
                                                                                                             

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire