dimanche 17 mars 2013


Salutations à tous!

Rainy sunday as a perfect moment to update my blog! I'll start with the most important thing, I finally moved into a new apartment! Apartment is located in city center, next to the Place de Jean Joures. My roomies are Petra and Natalia. Our apartment is eight times bigger than our rooms in dorm (i'm analysing how big is our ex room, not apartment). Advice for all the students in Montpellier: try to find an apartment, it's possible to live in apartment for the same or similar rent as in student residences. If you or one of your roomies is a french speaker, it will make things much easier. I had to move out from Triolet earlier than i moved into a new apartment, so I lived with three Irish lads in the meantime. Otherwise I would be homeless. During the last week two really diverting things happened. Students from Montpellier organised Harlem Shake on last saturday at Place de la Comedie. Unfortunalely, I couldn't participate it. Secondly, famous comedian and performer Remi Gaillard announced he's looking for people who want to act as an extra actors in his new movie. As I'm his big fan, I applied for it. I also booked a flight to Marrakech in April with Michael and Jack. I'm really excited about visiting Morocco!

That's all for the moment, enjoy your beers, happy St.Patrick's day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire