jeudi 21 mars 2013

Sterotype about France~

Salut!

I'm from Taiwan. Before I came here being an exchange student, France is a lovely romantic and fashionable country. I heard a lot about how fantastic and extraordinary it was in France. Indeed, France has world-wide brands in clothes and wines and, people are elegant in dressing and slow in their lives. As I thought, it didn't work using English in France. But just for one thing is that - there are lots of delicacies I can taste and various castles to visit in France. It's amazing!!! 

When I came in France, I feel frustrated when  using English trying to communicate with french people. Not many people know where Taiwan located and just deem it is part of China! In fact, it's definately wrong! Taiwan and China are different in political system. We are not in the same country!!But I am excited  I can see the world heritages here and explore this vigorous city-Montpellier in southern France! This big city has the  beautiful sunshine and blue sky, but it's a bit cold here. I also amazed that there are lots of parties and clubs here! In Taiwan, students are rarely go parties at night. Most of us will join student clubs for the whole night. But I am glad to be here anyway. In my mind, beers, champagnes, baguettes and macarons they are one of the fantastic delicacies in the world. Many exchange students they came from different countries and, they are smart, active in studying and all kinds of student activites! And most of them exactly know what they are going to do in their lives while I am still making decision which thing I want to do!

I'm still trying to learn to speak in well-french and exploring this beautiful city. I feel lucky to meet all of my new friends here, they are active, kind, friendly, clever and enthusiastic to make friends. This experience is extraordinary and new in my life I believe that!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire