dimanche 17 mars 2013

Stereotypes

Hey,

So, just like the rest of you guys, I heard many stereotypes about France and the French people before I came to Montpellier. I heard all sorts of things from the French being arrogant, that they love to eat frog's legs and snails and that they don't wash themselves enough and smell bad. Since my arrival in Montpellier, it has been obvious to me that these stereotypes are untrue.

However, some of what I heard about the French before I came did turn out to be true. The French people love coffee and cigarettes. Almost everybody in our licence classes here smokes a cigarette and drinks a coffee during the class breaks. As well as that I heard that the French are very fashionable, and in comparison to in Ireland, this is very true. The people dress so much better here than back home.

So that's some of the things I noticed since coming to Montpellier, obviously you can't always believe what you hear...gotta see for yourself!!!

Happy Paddy's Day Everybody !! :)

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi , Nice blog! I also am an erasmus student studying in Montpellier (in english)

    http://jillyfrilly.blogspot.fr/

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer