dimanche 24 mars 2013

My St Patrick's Week back in Ireland

Hi everybody,

For those that missed me greatly for the past week, don't worry I'm back in France. I went home last week to celebrate my 21st birthday in style. On Saturday, I had it in my small hometown of Swinford in Co. Mayo, also the home of the Irish T.V. movie, and Youtube sensation, The Hardy Bucks, which presents to you what my life is really like in Ireland. Then on Sunday, St. Patricks Day, I took the short journey to Galway and celebrated this great day with 100,000 drunkards, Irish and tourists. On Monday we took another road trip to Sligo, where it was their college Rag Week, the equivalent of the American Spring Break. We stayed here for 2 days of non-stop partying. On Wednesday we headed back to Galway and out on the town again to have my last night out there until probably September. On Thursday, with just one night left of my short holiday, we headed for the capital, Dublin, to finish off our trip. The nightclub we went to were serving 4 Jagerbombs for €10 so it was downhill from there. But alas, I rolled out of bed at 10am and made my flight back to Montpellier in good time. Anyone interested in experiencing a typical student Irish week next year then give me a call :)

Jack.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire