lundi 18 mars 2013

Stereotypes

Hey bloggerssss

As i'm from Belgium, I already knew a bit from before how French people would be, so it wasn't a big shock for me when I met French persons. However, I expected the South of France (Montpellier, ...) to be a bit different: my expectations were: hotter weather in February, March and about the people, that they would play petanque everyday (but apparantly, this isn't so popular here).
However, with or without stereotypes, I still really like it here. Maybe French people (especially South-France) have a more stereotypically view about Belgians. They really think we are loosy drivers that we eat Moules every day and that we are all stupid (due to the Wallon accent who sounds stupid in French). Well, we eat fries everyday and some of us are stupid (indeed). Look at this example:
Stupid Belgian Woman
Hehe, that's funny :P But not all of us are like that, so be aware of that!

Groetjes! (Bye bye in Dutch)

Michiel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire